07/02/11

First work I've made at FBAUP (2007). The theme of this work was "sound", or the lack of it, "silence". My initial idea was to paint this whole room (image below) with white, so that the only thing you could see and hear (minimal sounds) was the decaying structure of the building. Though, painting the whole place and cleaning it up would be a rather hard and expensive work.


 

Therefore I chose a smaller place where I could do a filmed performance. I used newspapers instead of paint, because they could achieve the same idea for a much smaller price - free (thank you Destak, Global and Metro).  Below there are some images of the result.

PS: Thank you Ana and Dali for the amazing help.

PS2: Video will be uploaded soon!


 



 

Later, the video was projected at FBAUP (images below).