28/03/12

"THE ART OF MAKING GOOD FRIENDS AND LETTING THEM GO."


 My first exhibition in Prague happened on Cafe Vlese, saturday 31st march at 7.00 pm

"Ahoj!

My name is José Pando Lucas. I was born in Porto, Portugal, but my brain was formed in the mountains of Trás-os-Montes in the villages of Fornos and Freixo de Espada à Cinta. I am 23 years old. I am currently finishing my Painting degree in Prague, Czech Republic.
I am interested in all sorts of things, from old ladies with boxing gloves  (Harmony Korine) to extraterrestrial purple aliens who want to steal my chocolate candies. I also believe in staying in transit, in intersections, in good kindo’ confusion (no self-righteousness please!), in youth attack, in do it yourself, and in ACTION!
Lately I’ve been developing both painting and video projects on several subjects, mainly about multi culture, union, feminism and loving (something, somewhat, somewhere, someone)."